Thursday, May 8, 2008

Been Too Long!

Yes, I've been a slacker at writing. It hasn't been that I've not had anything to say; I've just had too much to say to write.

Even though work has been hectic as normal, the week has gone fairly fast. I've had several meetings all week, plus plenty to do in between. That's probably why.

I had a good meeting at church Monday night. I'm working with a few others to create some Bible studies for middle school camp this summer. It should go well.

I suppose stress is manifesting itself in my health a little more these days. I couldn't fall asleep Sunday night until nearly 1 a.m. Then it happened again last night. So I'm dragging tonight. Headed to bed as soon as Lost is over. I try to watch the caffeine, so it must be stress.

We're headed to Mom's on Saturday. It will be great to spend the day with her and hang out the day before Mother's Day!

I'm thankful tonight for family! And I'm praying for those families who've lost someone and are learning how to live without their loved one.

Till next time!

No comments: