Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy birthday to Natalie!

Well, I'm a few hours behind schedule, but I can still offer these blog wishes to Nat! Yesterday, Monday the 14th, was her 23rd birthday, or 8403rd day of life. She has brought us much delight!

I continue to pray that her job situation will change soon. She has determined that customer service by phone is not her gift. And we all want to be working in the areas of our gifts! I know that her birthday falling on a Monday in that type of office setting can make for a crazy day!

This is a wild week for the dinner theater. We're down to the wire now. We had our first dress rehearsal last night and have another tonight. Then Wednesday we'll run lines one last time. The performance will be Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. We had hoped that the new fellowship hall with a grand stage and updated kitchen would be complete, but it is not--and just barely not! So that means no dinner for the dinner theater, plus tickets are free! We hope there will be a decent crowd! Unfortunately the publicity for the play was minimal.

This past Sunday night was our Spring choir and orchestra program. Sunday was a long day, with two presentations back to back, but it was good and always worth it. The music is so good and difficult to get out of one's head!

Today I pray for Natalie and that God's will for her life will become more evident. We love her so much! I also lift up our friend Cathy Hill, whose husband Gordon went on to heaven last week. Gordon was our contractor on the tornado house repairs, and they both became great friends.

Even though my schedule has been really hectic lately, such as being at church every day for two weeks straight, I am thankful for opportunities to throw myself into something. The timing is always when I need it!

Later!

No comments: