Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another Saturday post!

Well, it seems like I only post on Saturdays, at least lately. That's not my preference, but probably best.

The week was long and busy, like normal. As much as I enjoy dinner theater, these last weeks get long. Plus, there's the Spring choir and orchestra program next weekend. I think I only have 2 free nights for the next 2 weeks. But that's OK.

Last Monday was a momentous night. Zach played in a band accompanying a girl who sang for the Tennessee 4-H Congress at the War Memorial Auditorium. We were able to attend. It was a late night, since they didn't play until 9:15. That made it a late night, but it was fun.

Natalie came over last night for supper and to watch a movie. She had rented The Last Sin Eater and wanted us to see it. She hasn't heard anything on last week's job interview, but did get a nibble on another. She has an interview Monday for a temporary job at a local dr's office. The job could turn permanent, so it will be a good opportunity.

I finished another baby afghan in time for another shower. Today was the shower for Lewis and Mary Lea. She got lots of cute things. It will be so fun to see that little guy, when he arrives! I hope we can babysit him!

Zach has been playing guitar a lot this weekend. The worship band for our contemporary services are playing for a 2-night revival in Westmoreland. Aarron, our evangelism pastor, is preaching. I hope Rita and Shelby are able to attend.

I've not gotten much accomplished today, once again. But with everything that's going on, maybe I'm not supposed to. Rest is good.

I'm praying this week again for the Smiths, who's baby will be delivered on Monday, Zach's birthday. I pray God's will be done and He upholds this family through whatever happens.

I'm thankful He promises never to leave us! He is amazing!

Later!

No comments: