Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Back

Wow, I didn't realize it had been a week since I had posted. I knew I had skipped a few days, but not a week!

Things are fairly so-so. Honestly, I've been a little down lately. I've taken my focus off the Lord and onto myself. I keep watching for Him to move, but I'm not seeing anything different. I realize that I only see a small version of the bigger picture, and cannot see what lies ahead. So I have to remind myself to be still and wait. I can't get ahead of Him!

Dinner theater practices have begun. I am playing a doctor at an insane assylum, again. Some of my lines and events in the play are strangely similar to last year's play. But the play is definitely not the same. We have several new folks in the cast this year and the cast is larger as well. We still have only read the first two acts, so we don't even know how the play ends. Should be fun!!

Our friends Keith and Kim will be in the air tonight for the long trip home from China. And their little Sadie will arrive with them! We are excited for them!

I'd like you to remember my friend Renee and her family. They have so many challenges, yet she remains cheerful and energetic! Her youngest daughter is dealing with a spinal situation and could face surgery. I lift them up! I don't know how Renee does all she does!

I'm thankful for God's provision! He is always there for us!

Till next time!

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Aww thanks!! I would love to hear more about the dinner theater! I loved doing ours in high school, SO much fun!