Saturday, February 16, 2008

Natalie's Well!

Thankfully, Natalie has gotten over her bout with the flu! She went back to work yesterday, then we all gathered to eat out dinner together to celebrate her spiritual birthday! She wanted Carabba's, so we joined the many other people waiting for a table and finally got in. I do like their lasagna!

Our friends Aarron and Crytal had their baby boy yesterday--Judah! I don't have any more specifics yet, and am anxious to see him! Now his birthday will be just a day after his dad's!

Valentine's Day was good. Zach took me to lunch at one of our favorite lunch spots: Fiesta Azteca. Then for dinner we didn't go out since David and I had had a nice dinner last weekend and were planning Natalie's special dinner last night. So we got fast food. We were on the run, taking a sandwich to Natalie with her Valentine treats from us. It was nice to hear her getting back to normal.

Nothing much else is going on. Today is a fair day outside, so we may go run some errands. We have much to do inside, with the dining room still looming at us, but I doubt we'll accomplish much there! Someday!

Today I'm thankful for family! We are blessed!

No comments: