Friday, March 14, 2008

Busy Weekend!

Wow, I hadn't realized so much time had passed since I last wrote. Not a lot has happened, but then again, things have been hectic.

David is in Washington D.C. with 40 middle-schoolers and a couple of other school staffers. They left Wednesday and will be home on Sunday. Sounds like a whirlwind trip. He's having fun!

I've had tons of work at work this week and lots of meetings and classes. But that makes the week go faster!

Dinner theater rehearsal are fast and furious! It does seem crazy how we've never had the entire cast there at the same time. Someone is always sick or has something else going on. I guess inconsistent attendance or lack of commitment is a pet peeve, particularly when you give your time to do something.

Anyway, this week I'm thankful for ways the Lord provides encouragement to me.

My prayer concerns are for those families with children who are ill. There are several on my heart.

Till next time!

No comments: